1. Seeing everyone who has more money than you as “rich” or “that one no dey find anything again na”.
2. Assuming people ALWAYS have money because they had money at hand one day like that.
3. Thinking richer people have to apologize to you or you have a say in how they spend their money.
4. Seeing spending on comfort as waste of money.
5. Always feeling people want to cheat you. Everything to you is “scam”
6. Constantly complaining that people did not help you.
7. Analysing how other people spend their money, even people you don’t know. I mean analysing what is wrong with it even when you don’t know the details.
8. Feeling like some higher authority ought to feed you, be it family or government or community like you are a Muslim and you think the Mosque did nothing for you when you were “going through a lot”
9. Holding “he no easy” and “everywhere dry” and “money no dey town” and “I broke finish” like a badge of honour. So that even when this is not true you still say it like it is admirable.
10. Thinking every rich person is dubious and hence not realizing that you can also work hard and smart to get one or two with Allah’s permission.
If you combine these 10 then I can only pray you get well soon.