The appointed persons will join the Minister’s team in implementing President Bola Tinubu Renewed Hope Agenda aimed at providing succour to those affected by humanitarian crises and eradicate multi-dimensional poverty In Nigeria:
1) National Coordinator NASSCO- Hon Abdulaziz Danladi
2). National Cash Transfer Office NCTO Head of office – Dr Micheal Ajuluchukwu
3) NCTO Deputy Head of Office- Dr Janet Ekpenyong
4) National Programme Manager,Youth Empowerment Empowerment and Social Support Operations (YESSO) – Richard Romanus
5) National Communication manager NSIP – Hon Jamalu kaburu
6)National Programme Manager, Renewed Hope Shelter Programme for Refugees ,Poor and Internally Displaced Persons- Hon Chidimma Makuachukwu
7)National Programme manager, Grant For Vulnerable groups – Hon Thalis Apalowo
8)Programme Manager ,At Risk Children Programme- Hajia Salia Sanusi Yusuff
9)National Programme Manager, National Home grown School feeding Programme (Renewed Hope Home Grown School feeding and End Hunger programme)- Hon Mrs Obande
10) Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (Renewed Hope MSME Loan Programme)- Hon Dr Joseph Nkang.
11) Programme manager
N-Power Programme (Renewed Hope Skills Acquisition Programme – Dr Akindele Adekunle Egbuwalo
12)Renewed Hope IDP Refugees out of school Programme (National Alternate school Programme )- Dr Mrs Etcheri Ansa
13) National Project Manager, Community and Social Development Programme- Hon Olubunmi Bello
The Honourable Minster of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, @edu_betta remains the Chairman, National Social Safety Net Coordinating Office(NASSCO) Management Team, while the Secretary NASSCO Management team is Hon Abel Enitan,the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation.
The Minister charges the new appointees to bring their wealth of experience to bear in their new offices as there will be no room for excuses or failure, in the actualisation of Renewed Hope mandate
and in moving Nigeria Forward.
The appointments take immediate effect.