A Failed attempt to misrepresent Gov Fayemi whilst also blackmailing the governor’s aide is exposed.
Lere Olayinka was again at his failed enterprise of dealing in fakenews. Today, his target was the special assistant New Media to ekitistategov.
Whether Mr Borisade’s comment is personal or Official, they are mere questions that do not justify any blackmail by Lere and his cohort. That’s the Reality!
Lere Olayinka took to his facebook page in an attempt to further twist issues on the proposed RUGA settlement. Even the renowned legal luminary Femi Falana SAN joined in the discussion.
Despite no evidence from the statements credited or claimed by Lere linking a supposed support for the Federal government proposed project, Lere wrote:
Here is how Fayemi’s Aide, Abiodun Borisade defended the governor’s support for RUGA settlement in Ekiti#
Try to also remember that I am a citizen too.. 😂
Anyway pls let’s be objective.
Kindly respond to the questions put to you and others holding your view… don’t attempt to dodge the questions.
- Are the Fulani herders and their cattle in our midst or not?
- Is it possible for us to totally chase them out of the town or not?
- If the answer is “Yes, it is possible,” how soon are we going to do that?
- If the answer is “No, it isn’t,” are we willing to integrate them or simply allow them to go “to and fro” like the devil in our midst?
- Can they rent houses from us, patronize our markets, visit our bars and mingle freely or simply be taken for those crazy baldheads?
- In their continued stay, are we considering a proper integration for them, where the laws of the state/land can be binding on them, or simply see them as just passersby, outcasts, with no fixed identity?
- Just like we have Sabo for the Hausas, who have come to be part and parcel of us, can a Ruga be considered or simply leave these people on their own and non-traceable?
- Other than having their own “community” among us, what are the other suggestions about how they can either be integrated or sent away from our midst, yet not be part of us at all?