The Palace wish to inform the general public and residents of Akure of Celebration of the annual Amole Festival 2019
- The festival will be observed on Friday 30th August, 2019.
- In line with tradition, all markets and shops in Akure will be closed on Friday in observance the Festival.
- The Palace wish to urge residents, market women and shop owners to comply strictly with this directive.
- However, there will be no restriction of human and vehicular movement during the celebration.
- We regret the error in the earlier date announced as Thursday 29th August, 2019 and urge the public to disregard the earlier announcement.
- The Palace wish to thank the good people of Akure for their understanding and unalloyed support for the Palace.
Chief Press Secretary to the Deji of Akure Kingdom