My life in prison . . . Zainab Habib Aliyu Kila
- I only trusted an Ethiopian girl that we were taken to the prison together.
- I learned pure Arabic Language bc I joined a school in the prison. I was able to memorize half of the Q’uran.
- The first week, I refused to believe that I was in prison.
- Baba Ibrahim Abubakar and I were framed up. We were arrested together. We were later separated. But we came back to Nigeria together.
- We were well taken care of and were never intimidated or molested. Only pillows were not enough in the prison. Sometimes I would give up hope but my family were always telling me that I would soon be released. I was there for 124 days !!!
- I am grateful to PMB, Minister Malami, Madam Dabiri.
- I will manage to try to trust anybody but for now I don’t trust anyone!!!