Making strides to actualize the slogan ”we are the investment hub of south west Nigeria”, the Annual General Meeting of Odu’a investment company limited ushered in the entry of 2 additional seasoned industry captains to further strengthen the board membership. The 2 technocrats in persons of Otunba (MRS.) Adebola Osigbogun & MRS. Folusho Olaniyan, OON
were recruited as Independent Directors
The competitive process of recruitment was superintended by the renowned highly rated audit firm KPMG.
Also joining the board in the capacity of executive director are MS. ADEKEMI O. AJAYI & MR. OLUGBOLAHAN MARK-GEORGE.
The directors who are State nominated are
CHIEF SEGUN OJO (Ondo) A Non- Executive Director; MR. SENI ADIO SAN
(Oyo) A Non- Executive Director; DR. TOLA KASALI (Lagos)
A Non- Executive Director; OTUNBA BIMBO ASHIRU (Ogun) A Non- Executive Director; MR. SEGUN OLUJOBI (Ekiti) A Non- Executive Director.
The Chairman’s statement was delivered by Chief Segun Aina OFR.
The AGM proceedings took effect as follows:
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO ALL SHAREHOLDER
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE 38TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Odu’a investment Company Limited will hold at the Board Room, Odu’a Investment Company Limited, 23rd floor, Cocoa House Dugbe, Ibadan on Wednesday, 7th October 2020 at 11:00am to transact the following business:
- To receive the Group Audited Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019, together with the Reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
- To declare a Dividend for the Financial year ended 31st December, 2019.
- To approve the appointment of the following Directors:-
a. Independent Non- Executive Directors:
(1) Mrs Folusho Olaniyan, OON
(2) Otunba (Mrs) Adebola Osibogun
b. Group Executive Directors:
(1) Ms Adekemi Ajayi
(2) Mr Olugbolahan Mark- George
- To approve the remuneration of the Directors.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.