- Stakeholders passed a vote of confidence on Governor for doing many projects and making Ekiti proud as the Chairman of Governors forum and for his leadership role at the national level.
- Stakeholders passed a vote of confidence on the state executice of the party for conducting the Affairs of the party well and for winning all National and State Assembly elections and the Local Government Elections.
- Other party members apart from political appointtees should be appearing on radio and television to project the good works of the Governor.
- The National Assembly members are in support of the Governor, the party executives from ward, local government and State
- Stakeholders resolved that in line with President Buhari’s directive that all matters in court against the party should be withdrawn, the case against the APC National by Hon. Mike Akinleye of Ekiti State concerning the appointment of former Governor Ajimobi (now late), has been withdrawn.
- That the case instituted against the APC Ekiti State calling for the dissolution of the exco from State to the Wards by some members of the party be withdrawn immediately.
- That the code of conduct for all political appointtees and elected officials especially concerning holding of regular meetings at the ward, local government, senatorial and State levels shall be binding on all. There shall be independent monitors to be appointed by the party to confirm if the meetings truly hold.
- It was resolved that, all negative stories about the party sponsored and disseminated by members of the party especially on the social media with the aim of pulling down the party shall henceforth constitute anti-party activity and shall attract sanctions.
- There will be an ad hoc reconciliation committee to listen to the grievances of those who are aggrieved and recommend to the party.
- This stakeholders meeting shall hold every 3 months as well as the State Executive Committe meeting.
error: Content is protected !!