GLOBAL OIL WAR IMMINENT
We should be watching……
1. The USA has set Sunday November 4 as the last day that the nations of the world have permission to buy oil from Iran.
2. Russia, China and India announced that they will continue buying Iranian oil despite US threats.
3. The USA responded that as of Monday, November 5, those who buy Iranian crude will be sanctioned and their ships will suffer a naval blockade by the US navy.
4. Russia, China and India warned the US that if they apply a naval block, they will break the siege with military force against the US transgressing ships.
5. Iran added that if they can not export oil nobody in the Persian Gulf will be able to export either because they will close the Strait of Hormuz.
6. The US warned Iran that if it closes the Strait of Hormuz, it will be opened by naval force.
7. Iran responded that if any of its units is attacked by the US, it will attack the Persian Gulf fleet.
8. Interestingly, on Monday, November 5, the global blockade against Iran begins and the following day, on Tuesday the 6th, the US legislative elections will be held when Trump will be in front of many news cameras because he will need votes, and wars generate just that.
9. So remain on high alert, because if Iran cannot export its 3 million barrels per day, crude oil will rise in price, but if Iran, in retaliation, closes the Strait of Hormuz where 30% of the world’s exported crude crosses, the price can double or triple it fast.
10. If Iran blocks the Straight of Hormuz by sinking a couple of its own ships then how will the USA open it by force?
11. The USA is playing in this move its status of “Single Superpower”. If the play fails, it may lose it. England, France and Germany are going to join the USA to try to subdue China, India, Russia and Iran. Will they be able?
12. India is so irritated that Prime Minister Modi warned that anyone who attacks the sovereignty of India will receive a response with “twice as much force”.
November 5th is hours away!