The Office of the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Ekiti State have unveiled its programme of activities in commemoration of Governor Kayode Fayemi Administration’s One Year in office.
According to Olawale Fapohunda, the Attorney-General of the State, the activities are a fulfilment of Governor Kayode Fayemi administration’s commitment to achieve sustainable reforms in the Justice Sector.
A breakdown of activities in commemoration of the One Year Anniversary are:
Monday, 14th of October
Open day in Ministry of Justice:/Public Enlightenment on the following laws:
- Ekiti State Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Law 2019
- Ekiti State Change of Government Official Logo Law, 2019.
- Ekiti State Administration of Civil Justice Law, 2019
- Ekiti State Development & Investment Promotion Agency (EKDIPA) Law, 2019.
- Ekiti State Property Protection (Anti Land grabbing) Law, 2019
Tuesday 15th October
• Ministry of Justice/Ekiti State Traditional Rulers Dialogue on achieving Access to Justice for the Poor and Vulnerable in Ekiti State.
• Public Presentation of Ekiti State Palace Court Judgements Report 2019.
Wednesday 16th October
• Ministry of Justice Anniversary Lecture “ICT & the Future of Legal Practice” to be delivered by Hon. Justice Kashim Zannah (C.J Borno State)
• Public Presentation of Ministry of Justice Victim’s Charter
• Public Presentation of Ministry of Justice Prosecutor’s Guidelines.
• Public Presentation of Ekiti State Legal Information Service
• Unveiling of Investor’s Complaints Unit, Ministry of Justice
• Private dinner for the Hon. C.J Borno Statev (at the A.G’s residence)
Thursday 17th October
• Road show
• Free legal services by the Directorate of Citizen’s Rights at the Bisi Market, Ado-Ekiti
• Ground Breaking of the New Ministry of Justice Building by HE Dr John Kayode Fayemi
• Black Tie Dinner at the Abiodun Adetiloye Hall, Fountain Hotel, Iyin Road, Ado-Ekiti
• Airing a documentary “M.O.J @ WORK”